For our customers and colleagues, safety is most important to us , so we’ve made some important changes to the way we work to keep you all safe.
We’ve outlined the changes below:
Safety measures in place during our sale advisors’ visits and our fitting appointments.
We have made important changes to the way we now all have to work to keep both our customers and our staff safe,
Below is outlined the new changes we have made.
- Our advisors and fitters will only come to work if they, and the rest of their household are free from Coronavirus symptoms.
- Our advisors and fitters will observe strict social distancing measures that we have put in place throughout your appointment with them.
- Our advisors and fitters will be wearing safety clothing such as gloves, masks and face shields during your appointment. And will be carrying an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with them at all times
We ask that if you have our advisors or fitters in your home that you too also play a part in keeping our staff and yourselves safe and observe strict social distancing measures
Changes to how we now operate our showroom
The safety of our customers and staff is most important to us so we have now had to make changes to how our shop will now operate.
Below is outlined the new changes we have made….
- The shop door will be locked at all times to be able to manage the flow of people in therefore maintaining safe social distancing-
We are allowing 1 person or 2 people from the same household in at one time
(this is due to the available space in the showroom to be able to keep the social distancing rule at all times)
- Please ring the doorbell to gain entry if our sales team are dealing with a customer then please queue outside maintaining the 2 meter rule or alternatively come back later.
- Upon entering the showroom we will require you to sanitize your hands with the gel provided and if you are going to be touching samples we will be asking you to wear gloves which will also be provided.
- Our staff will be wearing masks and face shields for their protection also and we ask If you have a mask then you consider wearing it too to help us protect our staff as much as possible.
- There will be markers on the floor that we will ask you to stand behind while our sales team get samples out on the counters for you to view which will ensure the social distancing rules.
- We will be wiping surfaces and handles after each customer has left the showroom so please, we ask you to be patient while we do this if you are waiting for entry to the showroom.
We ask that if you visit our showroom that you too also play a part in keeping our staff and yourselves safe and observe strict social distancing measures.
We thank you for your co-operation through these challenging times